arc is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we need you to tell us about it. We will treat every complaint seriously, take the necessary action required and seek to learn from the complaint, in terms of improving the service we provide.
If you have a complaint, please contact Dave Warren either on 01223 459 713, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 114-116 Fore Street, Hertford SG14 1AJ
What happened next:
- We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint and may ask you to confirm or explain the details reported to us. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within one working week (taking into account holiday periods) of us receiving your complaint.
- We will confirm what will happen next, and how long this will take.
- We will record your complaint in our complaint’s register.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within one working week of our request;
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 5 working days from receiving their reply.
- Dave Warren will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.
- Within one working week of the meeting Dave, will write to you to with a summary of the meeting and any solutions he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Dave will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation. If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.